Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Made plans with a friend on Thursday.

I'm trying to stick to a 1,200-1,500 calorie diet. My friend and I will most likely eat at Torchy's Tacos Thursday. Just checked the calorie and nutritional level for my usual order (trashy trailer park and chips with queso)---1,300 motherfucking calories! Ugh. I'll just pack some fruits in my purse and get one of the lighter tacos then. But definitely can't have chips with queso. Not even chips with guacamole :(

akv1984 wrote:Made plans with a friend on Thursday.

I'm trying to stick to a 1,200-1,500 calorie diet. My friend and I will most likely eat at Torchy's Tacos Thursday. Just checked the calorie and nutritional level for my usual order (trashy trailer park and chips with queso)---1,300 motherfucking calories! Ugh. I'll just pack some fruits in my purse and get one of the lighter tacos then. But definitely can't have chips with queso. Not even chips with guacamole :(
stir fries were my saviour on 1200 a day, stir fries, i love 'em.

So in July, I'm gonna be going on vacation to California, hyped. Gonna be visiting Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego, hopefully getting into SD Comic Con while I'm there.

If I can't, there's always another reason to visit San Diego:

San Diego is Hell on Earth during comic-con. Good luck and have fun.

16 days to the end of the USA

anyone DTF?

Why did I make plans with my friend today? I am sore as fuck and everything hurts.

i see you took up on cilogy's offer

Pratham wrote:i see you took up on cilogy's offer
lmao good one :lol:

yeah I've been following that on Reddit

It was not ruled as a hate crime, that's some fucking bullshit.