Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Why did you do this Prince?

£

you're kidding but this was l i t e r a l l y 5 minutes away from where I live

Vader182 wrote:does anyone else get really offput other posters get way too emotionally invested into the forum?

-Vader
Honestly? Yes.

Just got back from a two week cruise around the Pacific Ocean. Pics to come later, but I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, and fingers crossed 2017 will redeem the world and make it a better place.

Also, I'm seeing Hans Zimmer in May!!!

Vader182 wrote:does anyone else get really offput other posters get way too emotionally invested into the forum?

-Vader
yea. i don't get why people use one of the best medium of communication to, you know, communicate? :P

Kickboxing kicked my ass today. Trying it out for like 2 months and i'll see where I go from there. It was a really fun fast paced workout.

Kickboxing and sports like it that use all the muscle groups (wrestling, swimming, etc) are insanely good for getting in shape - and they're like, really difficult

i'm fine with hitting the gym everyday for some baby muscle workouts and a few miles of running

good luck though lol :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Michaelf2225 wrote:Kickboxing and sports like it that use all the muscle groups (wrestling, swimming, etc) are insanely good for getting in shape - and they're like, really difficult

i'm fine with hitting the gym everyday for some baby muscle workouts and a few miles of running

good luck though lol :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yeah that's why I chose kickboxing. I need that full body workout. The goal is to lose weight and get toned. I'm also watching my diet and trying not to eat a lot of processed sugars, carbs, and basically just anything that's not fresh.

Hopefully tomorrow is better and not much of a pain! :lol:

-Vader
No. Why would you say that? Are you accusing me of something? Jesus, Vader, don't make me put you on my foe list.

Vader confusing emotional investment in forum and emotional investment in stuff you care about in life: family, job or movies.