Page 2 of 3

Re: Hey there!

Posted: May 12th, 2009, 6:31 am
by dagn96
Cool. But who's counting? :lol: It wasn't necessary to put the milliseconds but it's still good

Re: Hey there!

Posted: May 19th, 2009, 3:32 am
by ChristopherNolanFan
Thank you so much, Alex!!!!

Re: Hey there!

Posted: May 27th, 2009, 5:33 pm
by AlexHaas
dagn96 wrote:Cool. But who's counting? :lol: It wasn't necessary to put the milliseconds but it's still good
Ah, I couldn't help myself. Adding the milliseconds just took an extra five seconds to code, so I couldn't resist.
ChristopherNolanFan wrote:Thank you so much, Alex!!!!
Yea, sure. No problem at all.
Let other people that are looking forward to seeing this film know about the counter. :P

Re: Hey there!

Posted: June 25th, 2009, 10:48 am
by dagn96
AlexHaas wrote:Let other people that are looking forward to seeing this film know about the counter. :P
At least don't make the mistake of matrixfans.net

http://matrixfans.net/countdown.php

They're still counting down to Speed Racer.

:lol:

Only -399 days left

:lol:

Re: Hey there!

Posted: June 26th, 2009, 2:11 am
by AlexHaas
dagn96 wrote: At least don't make the mistake of matrixfans.net
http://matrixfans.net/countdown.php
They're still counting down to Speed Racer.
:lol:
Only -399 days left
:lol:
Oh lord. Yea...we will not be making that mistake. ;)

Re: Hey there!

Posted: June 16th, 2010, 10:01 am
by iieee
i didnt find any general "hey there" topic so i want to say hey everyone on this one ...
i'm a huge nolan fan and i come here and check the news almost everyday. at last i decided to register.hope inception willl blow our mind.
take care everyone.i cant wait july 23th.inception will opens in 23th in turkey i think...

Re: Hey there!

Posted: June 17th, 2010, 5:25 am
by OVERMAN
dagn96 wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:Let other people that are looking forward to seeing this film know about the counter. :P
At least don't make the mistake of matrixfans.net

http://matrixfans.net/countdown.php

They're still counting down to Speed Racer.

:lol:

Only -399 days left

:lol:
ha ha ha why did this happen?

Hey there!

Posted: June 27th, 2011, 11:50 am
by prince0gotham
lol I thought Erik has been here since the beginning

Hey there!

Posted: June 27th, 2011, 11:51 am
by Mason
My posts were deleted from here.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA!

Hey there!

Posted: June 27th, 2011, 11:52 am
by Mr. Caine
Mason01 wrote:My posts were deleted from here.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA!
OH HAY