My 98 year old great-grandmother in hospital!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Not exactly world affairs but its important to keep her in prayers. She recently cut her leg a bit and now she has an big infection on the leg and she's also not reacting well and can't talk well, so I wouldn't be surprised if she left the mortal world :cry: But the person who's gonna be more upset than anyone is her daughter, my grandmother, and she's totally freaking out. So it's important to keep her in prayers too.

I wish you all good luck with everything!
When you're that old, you become very fragile for infections, I hope it'll turn out well!

In fact, my own grandmother is in the hospital right now too. She suffered from a stroke about 1½ week ago. She already had one 11 years ago which parralised her right leg and arm, so it is difficult to say if she's recovering.

But she isn't in life-danger, so let's get back to your story!

I wish good luck in your grandmother too!

Well she's made it to 99 but it is possible that she might have more than that considering that we don't know when was she registered. Any way she's having difficult breathing and the doctor says that she has lung fibrosis (if that's even spelled correctly) and also said that we should be prepared for her departure any time :cry: because in her experience people that old of age never last too long. :cry:

She just left :(

forever :cry:

Best of wishes to your family. :(

Site Admin
Your family is in our prayers, dagn96.

Best wishes to you all, dagn96

sad to hear that dagn96, my best wishes with you :cry:

Hang on there. You'll get through it.