Trumpocalypse Now

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Posts: 8712
Joined: August 2009
PowerDump wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:02 pm
You’re just a woman with a small brain; with a brain the 3rd the size of us. It’s science.
It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it ;)

Posts: 7769
Joined: August 2012
Artemis wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:03 pm
PowerDump wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:02 pm
You’re just a woman with a small brain; with a brain the 3rd the size of us. It’s science.
It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it ;)
poor kiddo. he outed himself so bad lmao

Posts: 8712
Joined: August 2009
woke: the brains between gender is inherently different
broke: can't come up with a good cohesive argument with his big brain or present his side of the issue in a way that doesn't get him dunked on

Posts: 7769
Joined: August 2012
men have this unhealthy fixation on size oh i wonder what science thinks about that



whispers
*insecurity*

Posts: 8712
Joined: August 2009
All I wanted to do was help this dude out in my response and maybe even be way more forgiving to him and he comes at me with that.

Posts: 5266
Joined: May 2014
Pretty sure he was just making a joke with an Anchorman reference.

Posts: 8712
Joined: August 2009
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:19 pm
Pretty sure he was just making a joke with an Anchorman reference.
okay? wrong time and place don't ya think. I was actually hearing him out but he did that. Now we have material to dunk on him with so we win.

Posts: 3323
Joined: June 2010
Artemis wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:03 pm
PowerDump wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:02 pm
You’re just a woman with a small brain; with a brain the 3rd the size of us. It’s science.
It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it ;)
Haha, and I don’t hate you Artemis, I’m glad for your discussion. I think there are more people with varying opinions on stuff but a lot of them don’t want to step up and share at some point. If you do all that you can do to help with things that you believe than that is great;keep up the work; but not everyone walks that line when they say things like that.

Posts: 5266
Joined: May 2014
Artemis wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:20 pm
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:19 pm
Pretty sure he was just making a joke with an Anchorman reference.
okay? wrong time and place don't ya think. I was actually hearing him out but he did that. Now we have material to dunk on him with so we win.
Image
Lol sorry Artemis, I couldn't resist.

Posts: 8712
Joined: August 2009
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:23 pm
Artemis wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:20 pm
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:19 pm
Pretty sure he was just making a joke with an Anchorman reference.
okay? wrong time and place don't ya think. I was actually hearing him out but he did that. Now we have material to dunk on him with so we win.
Image
Lol sorry Artemis, I couldn't resist.
damn master baiter :lol:

Post Reply