"Source Code" by Duncan Jones

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I just heard about it, interesting though. Any trailers yet?

Mbah Cobb wrote:I just heard about it, interesting though. Any trailers yet?
NO IT'S STILL IN PRE-PRODUCTION
(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK MY COMPUTER KEYBOARD IS PLAYING UP)

#1fan wrote:
Mbah Cobb wrote:I just heard about it, interesting though. Any trailers yet?
NO IT'S STILL IN PRE-PRODUCTION
(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK MY COMPUTER KEYBOARD IS PLAYING UP)
It's okay man ;) I saw in IMDB the status is post production so I think maybe there's any teaser whatnot, but can't find it so may be in couple of months. :D

Pre-production is a stage that occurs before filming. I'm guessing now they're in postproduction which shouldn't take to long because of the nature of the film. My guess is they'll probably release a trailer 2 or 3 months prior to the release which would be next year.

Based on the screenplay I'm not expecting much from this movie. The only cool thing about it was the twist and the premise. The ending was very hollywood cheesy typical ending for a scifi movie. There was no kind of character development what's so ever. The characters are all 2 dimensional. Not like Moon. Maybe they rewrote it before they started filming it. But as it is, my impression is that it wasn't better than Eagle Eye.

I can wait for this movie to come out, I think Jones is going to be a force in the sci-fi genre for years. Moon was too good, Rockwell was steller :clap: