Game of Thrones

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

:ugeek:

You missed the best one:

Nice!!! The Khaleesi rules of course :D I'm very excited to see more of the Kingslayer.

Went to Best Buy today, they barely had any Game of Thrones BD left on the shelves. All the exclusive packaged ones were sold out and I saw only four regular BD copies on the shelves and trust me they had a ton of shelf space with many, many copies when this first came out.

On a side note, I swear Game of Thrones is a drug.

No Dance poster? But he's the King's Hand...

ArmandFancypants wrote:No Dance poster? But he's the King's Hand...
Yeah, kinda surprised we have so few posters. I want Dance and Dillane and lots more. That's one of the amazing things about this show - the sheer size of the cast!

As I'm rewatching the show and reading Storm of Swords, my only complaint is that neither the series or books has an accurate perception of time. Months pass over the course of books and seasons, yet they make it seem as if everything takes place within hours or days of each other. I don't exactly know the best way to fix this, but just something I've noticed.

BroskiSabor wrote:As I'm rewatching the show and reading Storm of Swords, my only complaint is that neither the series or books has an accurate perception of time. Months pass over the course of books and seasons, yet they make it seem as if everything takes place within hours or days of each other. I don't exactly know the best way to fix this, but just something I've noticed.
Is it so necessary then? It's not very notable in the books either.. What difference would it make if they'd set it to a timeline? Would it improve with that? I think it's not that important.

Nomis1700 wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:As I'm rewatching the show and reading Storm of Swords, my only complaint is that neither the series or books has an accurate perception of time. Months pass over the course of books and seasons, yet they make it seem as if everything takes place within hours or days of each other. I don't exactly know the best way to fix this, but just something I've noticed.
Is it so necessary then? It's not very notable in the books either.. What difference would it make if they'd set it to a timeline? Would it improve with that? I think it's not that important.
If you are interested in a timeline for ASoIaF, I'd suggest you check out the following -

http://iceandfire.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
http://sermountaingoat.co.uk/timeline/faq.php#faq_3.6
http://sermountaingoat.co.uk/timeline/index.php

Extended! :o