Untitled Tarantino Film (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
And for a while, he said he didn't wanted to make The Hateful Eight because of the script leaks.

So apart from all the times he has, he hasn't.

What kind of horror film would you like to see QT make? Obviously tone will have some comedy. Supernatural elements or realistic? Setting? Period piece? Genre mashup with Western? Modern day? A particular location in the world? During a historical event?

Allstar wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 3:32 am
What kind of horror film would you like to see QT make? Obviously tone will have some comedy. Supernatural elements or realistic? Setting? Period piece? Genre mashup with Western? Modern day? A particular location in the world? During a historical event?
So many questions. :lol: Care to share your ideas?

I would love to see a horror set in the 70s, perhaps even 80s. Like a subversive slasher horror.

I'm down for whatever horror he'd want to make, whether it's a slasher, body horror, thriller but I think he'd want to do a zombie movie.

m4st4 wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 4:35 am
Allstar wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 3:32 am
So many questions. :lol: Care to share your ideas?

I would love to see a horror set in the 70s, perhaps even 80s. Like a subversive slasher horror.
Lol, it was more trying to come up with ideas. I wanted to wait for others to weigh in before giving my opinion. That said a horror set in the old west is very appealing but maybe QTs done enough with Westerns? He almost certainly will do some kind of period... no way he’s dealing with cell phones. Lol