Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LelekPL wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 2:56 am
LelekPL wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 8:41 am
m4st4 wrote:
June 25th, 2019, 11:34 pm
It’s not evil, just silly since that same Disney will probably re-re-release Avatar before 2021 and the sequel and possibly beat its own record. People are nervous from time to time because they are reminded of the absolute monopoly that is going on in the industry right now, standard procedure for pesky little mortals called viewers.
They won't have to because Endgame will NOT catch up with Avatar. But they'll probably do it regardless, as a "reminder" before the sequel comes out.
I told you it wouldn't happen.
Aaaaand you were wrong.

Officially not YET. BOMojo still has EndGame 5 million below Avatar.
If this weekend sends it past Avatar then good for them. But let's wait and see.

LelekPL wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 2:56 am
LelekPL wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 8:41 am
m4st4 wrote:
June 25th, 2019, 11:34 pm
It’s not evil, just silly since that same Disney will probably re-re-release Avatar before 2021 and the sequel and possibly beat its own record. People are nervous from time to time because they are reminded of the absolute monopoly that is going on in the industry right now, standard procedure for pesky little mortals called viewers.
They won't have to because Endgame will NOT catch up with Avatar. But they'll probably do it regardless, as a "reminder" before the sequel comes out.
I told you it wouldn't happen.
It just did, officially.

Well then I stand corrected. They made it.

Good for Marvel, they earned it. A culmination of their more than 10 year old plan. What's more interesting is that I don't see a movie that can compete with this result in the next couple of years. Because let's be honest, the Avatar sequel will not come close to the first one unless Cameron finds another gimmick (which he won't by now - theatres won't be ready for a new revolution in 2 years). But who knows, maybe they'll be so amazing that either Avatar 3 or 4 or 5 will beat it. Or another Avatar re-release :P

Another Avengers could beat it in like 5 years or whenever it will come but only if they'd get Downey and Evans back for some multiverse shenanigans. Without the OG crew they won't stand a chance.

Well earned. Seeing it for the 6th time was just as good as the first. It's very entertaining and there's so much to unpack.

jokersix?gif.

It surpassed Dunkirk as my 'most watched in theaters' movie. (Saw Dunkirk 5 times).
Fuck and I wonder where all my money goes? I definitely should stop seeing movies more than once in theaters until a theater opens in my city.

lololol

or maybe get an unlimited card or something?

Dude... if only something like that existed here :lol:
Last edited by AhmadAli95 on July 21st, 2019, 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.