All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
that’s okay. you seem to kinda forget to read your own comments from time to time, otherwise you wouldn’t be posting the same exact shit 50 times in a row
They won't have to because Endgame will NOT catch up with Avatar. But they'll probably do it regardless, as a "reminder" before the sequel comes out.m4st4 wrote: ↑June 25th, 2019, 11:34 pmIt’s not evil, just silly since that same Disney will probably re-re-release Avatar before 2021 and the sequel and possibly beat its own record. People are nervous from time to time because they are reminded of the absolute monopoly that is going on in the industry right now, standard procedure for pesky little mortals called viewers.
- I agree that they short-changed Nat's sacrifice. I think most people would agree. We'll see if they try to compensate for that in some way in her solo movie.
- Thor is crushed by what Thanos did but murdering him brings him no satisfaction as he was expecting to bring back the others but failed. I don't even remember a one liner at that time but I do remember the aftermath of what happened when they failed and how it damaged Thor, not only physically
- Thanos is more powerful than at the beginning of the movie because he was a damaged "man" (titan?) after using the infinity stone, not once but twice, and also getting his fucking chest pierced by Stormbreaker. The 2014 Thanos is younger, not injured, in his prime. You saw what he did without even using the infinity stones to a fully powered Hulk in Infinity War. Yeah, he's a handful even without the stones.
- the overuse of CGI is both something that I agree with but also something that is unfortunately necessary for a movie of this scale. I think it definitely could have been limited in many scenes and the ending had too much of background shit like debris or hordes of nameless henchmen, that it was difficult to see what was going on
- the score is probably one of the best in the MCU... but that's not saying much, I'll give you that.
As long as Disney doesn't change, my comments about their output are not likely to change either. It's not my fault they're lazy, greedy and lack artistic ambition.
But that’s not her point. And you’re just feeding that beast od yours. And everybody’s watching, looking at it, thinking man, what an ugly beast that is. I know cause I’ve been there with BvS round here. But the thing is, nothing will take away what you feel about the matter and nobody will gain much from you if you just... never stop. Just move onto stuff that actually fullfills you.Batfan175 wrote: ↑June 26th, 2019, 1:24 pmAs long as Disney doesn't change, my comments about their output are not likely to change either. It's not my fault they're lazy, greedy and lack artistic ambition.
I know you won’t, was just imagining talking to an imaginary Batfan who actually reads Ruth’s posts from time to time. And everybody else’s. Carry on.