IT: Chapter Two (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Posts: 19197
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1415
I think it'll turn out to be Chastain but I still hold hope for Adams to swoop in. Sucks that we more than likely won't find out who they'll cast for the adults before the year is out...

Posts: 2554
Joined: January 2016
Location: The Netherlands
Oh Adams would be perfect

Posts: 3728
Joined: June 2011
I don't get why Chastain would be more "perfect" than Adams. I'm sure they'll get Chastain but that frustrates me lol.

Posts: 4111
Joined: January 2012
I generally prefer Amy Adams to Jessica Chastain as an actress. But if they decide to cast relative unknowns for the adults that would be fine too. They just have to be good actors.

Posts: 54135
Joined: May 2010
shauner111 wrote:I don't get why Chastain would be more "perfect" than Adams. I'm sure they'll get Chastain but that frustrates me lol.
I don't get why that's the only thing you got from my post, cause I definitely don't think she'd be more 'perfect', I'm still rooting for Amy but realistically expecting Chastain for so many reasons grounded in reality that are not called MyCocaine.

Posts: 1120
Joined: September 2014
The young actors own choices for their characters:

Posts: 3323
Joined: June 2010
Gosh I wish John Boyega was a little bit older, I think he would be absolutely perfect as Mike. Maybe they could make it work lol.

Posts: 3728
Joined: June 2011
m4st4 wrote:
shauner111 wrote:I don't get why Chastain would be more "perfect" than Adams. I'm sure they'll get Chastain but that frustrates me lol.
I don't get why that's the only thing you got from my post, cause I definitely don't think she'd be more 'perfect', I'm still rooting for Amy but realistically expecting Chastain for so many reasons grounded in reality that are not called MyCocaine.
It had nothing to do with your post. I was reacting to what Mrs Muschietti said.
Last edited by shauner111 on September 15th, 2017, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 16715
Joined: March 2012
It'll be interesting to see with how many big names they go with for this one. With the box office of the first one the studio would probably fine with putting out a bigger budget for an all-star cast.

Posts: 3323
Joined: June 2010
SilverHeart wrote:It'll be interesting to see with how many big names they go with for this one. With the box office of the first one the studio would probably fine with putting out a bigger budget for an all-star cast.
I can't be the only one that doesn't want an allstar cast right?...Or am I lol?

Seriously though, pull a Star Wars Force Awakens and get a bunch of good/relatively unknown actors/actresses. The movie probably won't make any extra profit from getting a bunch of high paid actors (assuming the sequel gets equal buzz it should do over $120 million OW again). The only thing that really needs improving is the visual effects with the budget.

I feel like this IT universe would be better without mainstream actors/actresses.

Post Reply