Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DOTF features in the Mustafar duel too

Vader182 wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:28 am
Allstar wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:09 am
The planet with the fight between Rey and Kylo with the massive waves and ocean looks like a fantastical planet out of the prequels. Pretty thrilled with how it looks in terms of epicness and the potential symbolism of the water. Bravo JJ!
mustafar with water, too

if this is when Williams chooses to bring back Dual of the Fates....

-Vader
Or a continuation of it

did TFA and TLJ again, what has to be my 15th of TLJ and 20th of TFA or so

TFA still is an easy favorite, but man if TLJ's first half was tighter, had less exposition, better blocked action and the climax frontlined Rey better, TLJ would beat TFA easily

these days I'd give TFA an A and TLJ an A-

sorry to you chumps who don't love both or either, if TROS is as strong or stronger than both the ST may surpass the OT for me.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 2:06 am
if TROS is as strong or stronger than both the ST may surpass the OT for me.
Yep

Vader182 wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 2:06 am
did TFA and TLJ again, what has to be my 15th of TLJ and 20th of TFA or so

TFA still is an easy favorite, but man if TLJ's first half was tighter, had less exposition, better blocked action and the climax frontlined Rey better, TLJ would beat TFA easily

these days I'd give TFA an A and TLJ an A-

sorry to you chumps who don't love both or either, if TROS is as strong or stronger than both the ST may surpass the OT for me.

-Vader
TLJ is still better. :P Also, ANH and Empire can’t be topped so based on that alone I reject your hypothesis.

The plot may have leaked...

i'm staying away from all leaks, but hasn't the plot "leaked" like 10 times by now?

from spoiler hounds i know, there's nothing that makes this seem more credible than the others

-Vader

The guy is a moderator of StarWarsLeaks and leaked the accurate concept art/costumes of every character and several new characters in IX. MSW seems to be hesitant on the new leaks though.

Bacon wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 7:48 pm
The guy is a moderator of StarWarsLeaks and leaked the accurate concept art/costumes of every character and several new characters in IX.

-Vader

Bacon wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 7:48 pm
The guy is a moderator of StarWarsLeaks and leaked the accurate concept art/costumes of every character and several new characters in IX. MSW seems to be hesitant on the new leaks though.
How do the leaks sound in your opinion?