Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DoubleD wrote:
didich wrote:Funny how this thread may actually be useful now.
On second thought....
I wrote that and the rumour was debunked like 2 hours later. Bad luck indeed. :lol:

didich wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
On second thought....
I wrote that and the rumour was debunked like 2 hours later. Bad luck indeed. :lol:
The rumor isn't debunked yet.

jcvargas09 wrote:
didich wrote:
The rumor isn't debunked yet.
People are thinking it's debunked, because some guy on CBM which doesn't have much credibility as Latino-Review does says Bale is not in JL.

Lol. The person who started this could wind up looking like a clairvoyant.

Addicted2Movies wrote:Lol. The person who started this could wind up looking like a clairvoyant.
Indeed. :lol:

Murphy528 wrote:Here's what I personally think. WB did in fact somewhat force Nolan into the ending we got in TDKR. And the whole thing about MoS not being a part of a future Justice League continuity is a total lie. They KNOW that they want a quick way to compete with The Avengers, so they're rushing through a plan to connect all these movies, with which Nolan's trilogy counts. ... indirectly. Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I'd put money on this) would be Batman in the Justice League film, which connects Nolan's trilogy to it. Henry Cavill is Superman in the Justice League movie. Bank on it.

As much as I absolutely loved TDKR and was blown away by it, there are decisions made in that film that totally reek of studio interference.

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Man of Steel
Justice League
(Whatever else is made; Wonder Woman, The Flash, etc.)

^^ They inhabit the same universe. You just watch. The easy excuse is that you can ignore everything outside of Nolan's trilogy if you want (which is fair). Bruce's story is done, Alfred is done - nobody really has to return except for Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
It's a good theory, but I'm sure that WB definitely did not forced Nolan to do anything about the end of TDK trilogy. I think it was a happy coincidence, but I really don't want to see JGL as Batman.

jcvargas09 wrote:
Soooo precious!