SPECTRE (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
No I'm hearing those rumours as well, the Daniel Craig facebook page just posted something about it.

Its all over the place. Its 2 years until Bond 24 comes out but, those are the rumors. He should be awsome. :D

ryan4butler wrote:I heard rumors that Benedict Cumberbatch could play a Bond villain in this.
Dude's got the cheekbones and the voice for it. Already playing a villain in Star Trek XII, why not this one? :lol:

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:I heard rumors that Benedict Cumberbatch could play a Bond villain in this.
Dude's got the cheekbones and the voice for it. Already playing a villain in Star Trek XII, why not this one? :lol:
Don't forget Smaug and the necromancer in The Hobbit. I don't know what to think about these rumours but i would be totally fine with him playing a bond villain :twothumbsup:

Ugh.....

I should have locked this thread when I had the chance.

DoubleD wrote:
Ugh.....

you still do.. lock it now please.

Why am I getting hated on for reporting news?

Legit spoiler.
Would Ralph Fiennes make a good M? Skyfall is rumored to be her last.

Allstar wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Ugh.....

you still do.. lock it now please.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
RIFA wrote: Uhm... that was my point. There were 4 movies. Actually there were 3 in fact and he signed for a fourth. Now he signed for a fifth?

I don't even know. I love Craig as Bond but I think 24 should be his last one. Idris would be fucking 100 years old for Bond 26 so he won't be a choice anymore.
Idris can't play Bond. :facepalm:
James Bond Producers Have Spoken With Idris Elba About Taking Over Role

http://thefilmstage.com/news/james-bond ... over-role/

iwatch sinks