Search found 41641 matches

by Allstar
48 minutes ago
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)
Replies: 82
Views: 1693

Re: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)

LelekPL wrote:
Today, 5:17 am
Characters like Batman, Captain America, Shang-Chi, Black Widow should look buff because they rely on human strength. But Superman or Thor are like this simply because of the comic aesthetic.
This logically makes sense but why would you say that’s Thor and Superman’s aesthetic?
by Allstar
Today, 3:52 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)
Replies: 1133
Views: 110661

Re: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

Kill Bill is Richardson’s best work with QT without question.
by Allstar
Today, 3:09 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: The Eternals (2020)
Replies: 44
Views: 2148

Re: The Eternals (2020)

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
Today, 3:06 am
i want to see if skylab can consider any of what we've said
This.
by Allstar
Today, 2:35 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: The Eternals (2020)
Replies: 44
Views: 2148

Re: The Eternals (2020)

here's the thing i don't get. even back when i was a super religious bigoted guy, my whole thing was who gives a flying fuck if somebody's gay or not, whether that's in the media or in real life. it affects your life 0% other than exposure to someone different from you. -Vader When would you say yo...
by Allstar
Yesterday, 8:05 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)
Replies: 82
Views: 1693

Re: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)

I was honestly thinking last night how Gwendoline Christie would be a dope Thor lol.
by Allstar
Yesterday, 7:55 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)
Replies: 82
Views: 1693

Re: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)

I agree with what you’re saying Artemis but sometimes physicality and size is important when discussing a character.

Also it is complex, which is why is ACAB as phrase is pretty dumb.
by Allstar
Yesterday, 7:19 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)
Replies: 82
Views: 1693

Re: Thor: Love & Thunder (2021)

Law wrote:
Yesterday, 7:09 pm
Artemis wrote:
Yesterday, 1:20 pm
Sometimes I hesitate before saying ACAB because I'd like to think Law isn't one of them.
ACAB?
I only know this because I looked it up but it means “All cops are bad”. :facepalm:
by Allstar
Yesterday, 7:06 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: The Eternals (2020)
Replies: 44
Views: 2148

Re: The Eternals (2020)

Artemis wrote:
Yesterday, 7:03 pm
Allstar wrote:
Yesterday, 6:43 pm
Artemis wrote:
Yesterday, 11:48 am
Even if the LGBTQ+ population is 4.5%, having like two or three Marvel characters identify as LGBTQ+ still fits in with the statistics.
Waiting for his response to this.
He has no response to this because I owned him with his own stats lmao
Yep.
by Allstar
Yesterday, 6:47 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion Thread
Replies: 1624
Views: 82801

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion Thread

Nistopher Colon wrote:
Yesterday, 6:45 pm
My Batfan fatigue set in around that time too
by Allstar
Yesterday, 6:43 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: The Eternals (2020)
Replies: 44
Views: 2148

Re: The Eternals (2020)

Artemis wrote:
Yesterday, 11:48 am
Even if the LGBTQ+ population is 4.5%, having like two or three Marvel characters identify as LGBTQ+ still fits in with the statistics.
Waiting for his response to this.